Friday, October 24, 2008

A Beach Day in October!?!











Oh yes...its October and we are at the beach! On a whim, (and the desire to escape 90 degree weather in October) we packed it up and headed to one of our favorite spots in Oceanside. The water was FREEZING!!!But that does not really matter to these 3 kids. Chloe atleast would put her wetsuit on! We had a fun time jumping waves and enjoying the 75 degree weather at the beach. It did make me really appreciate my warm Florida beach water, but I will take what I can get. After I buried everyone in the sand, we headed home after a stop at McDonalds and Starbucks!!! It was a wonderful day!!! Now we really are ready for our fall weather...any day now!!!


4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Next time tell me! I'm spontaneous and would have loved to catch up with you:) Love the pictures.

JoAnna Anderson said...

Well it is about time you joined the blogging train! I'm so jealous of you & the warm beach weather. The beaches here are wonderful, but I could use a little warm sun too. Can't wait to keep in touch with all your fun family happenings!

The ShuFamily said...

cute pics! yay, you are blogging now!

Heather said...

welcome to blogland! Love the pics! Hope you are doing well. This is a great way to stay in touch, I have been doing it for a few years now and I love it. A great way to journal too!